Search This Blog

Tuesday 28 August 2018

Malham Show Time

Well, I didn't go to Malham Show this year, not being quite up to it.   But nearly.   I am driving again but have not ventured out yet in the Model T as it is heavy to drive.   We take power steering for granted nowadays.  That said, my wrist is now improving dramatically by the day.   I was able to lever myself out of bed this morning with both hands.   That, for me, is a milestone.

I missed being at Malham Show though.   Here is a glimpse of this years:

https://www.facebook.com/stuart.gledhill.5/videos/2173432639588144/

Nothing pretentious but says a lot about country life in Yorkshire.    Locals and visitors enjoying themselves in a stunningly beautiful location in the sunshine.   Some of our American followers will appreciate it.   Happy memories of Malham.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Do please leave comments. If nothing else it shows that there is somebody out there.