Search This Blog

Tuesday 7 August 2018

Cup-a-Soup and Coffee

Today the family went by train to Carlisle and for the first time since April I was allowed / trusted to be home alone.   Mid morning I decided to treat (?) myself to a cream of mushroom Cup-a-Soup, with croutons.

There by the kettle was a mug and spoon, quite obviously and thoughtfully put there by my wife / carer.

In went the Cup-a-Soup powder as the kettle came to the boil.   Then, in with the water and a jolly good stir.   Undetected by me, the mug had been primed for coffee, complete with sweetener.

Friends, please take my word for it but coffee and Cup-a-Soup make unhappy mug-fellows.  

Just in case you were wondering.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Do please leave comments. If nothing else it shows that there is somebody out there.