Search This Blog

Saturday 18 March 2023

A First 2023 Sit on The Top

 We could but don't heat the room at the top in winter, for obvious reasons these days.  Yesterday though the outdoor temperature was a seasonally balmy 12 degrees and the sun shone for much of the day, boosting that by quite a lot.  Towards evening it rained, then stopped and the skies to the west were spectacular.  I spent a delightful 90 minutes sitting and gently rocking  on the sofa on the viewing platform, eventually watching the comings and goings as the north and southbound 6pm trains came and went.  What's not to like?



1 comment:

  1. I just realised that I've not received an email from the Settle Station blog since the July 24th 2022 post. Delighted to see it's still going. But I wonder why I'm not longer subscribed. I certainly didn't unsubscribe.

    ReplyDelete

Do please leave comments. If nothing else it shows that there is somebody out there.