Search This Blog

Tuesday 14 September 2021

Water Crane Magnificently Repainted

 A prominent feature in front of the water tower is our water crane.  I had painted it soon after it was installed and I confess I did it in something of a rush.   It looked OK for a while but has got into quite a state, as can be seen in the title picture to this Blog.  Members of the Last of the Summer Wine gang of volunteers at the signal box had most expertly repainted the identical crane alongside the box which made ours all the more shabby in contrast.

My scaffolding-climbing days are numbered or over so I was reconciled to just living with it. Then, lo and behold, I was told that the Last of etc ganged had decided to paint ours too!










































Every detail absolutely perfect.  Special thanks to paint brush maestro Chris Clarkson.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Do please leave comments. If nothing else it shows that there is somebody out there.