Search This Blog

Friday 28 August 2020

IT Triumph

 The real reason for recent lack of posts is that we have had I.T. problems.  My iPhone simply would not work and furthermore it did not want to have anything to do with my Apple Mac computer.  I tried Apple's helpline but found myself in a text message dialogue with a computer which insisted on asking me techy questions I did not understand.   They I tried our usual very good helpline Nexus but they could not deal with the problem online via their Team Viewer.


Inspiration then struck.  Many months ago a young man in Settle called Felix Packard offered his computer know-how to Settle people.   Felix is the son of one of Lorna's contemporaries at Nab Wood Middle School in Bingley.  They now live in Settle, via Australia.


Felix's computer business has taken off incredibly, so much so his website opens up with a plea for no more business please!   Too busy.  Here's Felix:


And this is his website

https://www.felixit.co.uk/services 

What a find!  Everything fixed.  Thank you Felix soooooo much.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Do please leave comments. If nothing else it shows that there is somebody out there.