Search This Blog

Monday 14 February 2022

Haircut

 Well, at least I still have lots of hair to cut.   As with others no doubt during Covid I have cultivated a slightly longer style of hair and I just let it grow until s.w.m.b.o. tells me to go and get it cut.  On Tuesday (market day in Settle, but only since 1248 or so) and on advice, I always go to the barbers shop on a Tuesday morning.  Most often there are no 'patients' waiting and this Tuesday was just such a day.  Duncan was busy on the phone so I took the opportunity to take this picture of a good old no nonsense English mens' barbershop.

Actually they do womens' hair too nowadays - and they even take credit card payments.  My haircut was £9.  I mention this to make readers in the south feel jealous.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Do please leave comments. If nothing else it shows that there is somebody out there.