Search This Blog

Saturday 12 December 2020

Three Nice Piccies - and a 'Well Known Person'?


 
I love this one showing a Virgin West Coast diverted train crossing Arten Gill viaduct.  Nowadays they prefer to bustitute people down the M6.  Madness.
















And here are a couple of our magnificent neighbour Pen y Ghent in the recent snow


















How lucky are we?

I might have arrived on God's Earth.  Network Rail have asked me as a 'well known person' to contribute a short bit of  internal video aimed at NR workers who will be working over Christmas.  They have to put up with a good deal of abuse when the railways are only able to run a limited service because of engineering works.  Here, filmed by expert cameraman Mike Farrington is my effort.  Michael Portillo has also been asked so I expect I shall end up on the cutting room floor but anyway - 


That may well not work, in which case you are lucky.

Well I didn't quite end up on the cutting room floor:







No comments:

Post a Comment

Do please leave comments. If nothing else it shows that there is somebody out there.