Search This Blog

Monday 9 July 2018

Milestones

Nearly four months since my #neck I can report a couple of milestones;

My #left wrist is coming on nicely to the extent I no longer need my food cutting up into bite sized chunks.   I can also turn the pages of the newspaper without help.   This is broadening my horizons no end.   Thank you, thank you, thank you my dear wife Pat.

I can actually lift light things with my left hand.

I still find raising my head sufficiently to see overhead planes impossible but am grateful to Planefinder for letting me know what is up there.

Walking safely without fainting (now believed to be why I fell down stairs) is still a problem but we are on the case with that one.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Do please leave comments. If nothing else it shows that there is somebody out there.