Search This Blog

Thursday 25 October 2012

E-Mail Notifications of new postings

I was under the mistaken impression that 'followers' of this Blog received e-mail notifications of new postings.   Not so.   Looking at my Blog settings I can select up to ten people, 'followers' or not who will get e-mails whenever a new post goes on.

If you have just had an e-mail notification then you are one of the chosen ones, you lucky people.

If you would rather not receive e-mail notifications I shall not be offended and shall re-allocate to another poor sod whose life needs filling.   Please acknowledge receipt of the e-mail then I shall know if you have received it.

Let's see if this works.   Isn't life exciting?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Do please leave comments. If nothing else it shows that there is somebody out there.