Search This Blog

Tuesday 15 November 2011

Trouble at t'Blog

I am sorry that there have been few postings of late - and those that have reached cyberspace have been without the intended pictures.

Each time I try to do a posting I get the following message:

Input error: Memcache value is null for FormRestoration 

Well, that may mean something to somebody but it means sweet f.a. to me.   Does anybody out there know what I can do, or have access to a child maybe?

This is such a shame because so much is happening:

The ground floor flagstones are laid.
We have dug a great big hole for the water crane.
The kitchen has been tiled.
The scaffolding is down, revealing the annex.
Lots of bits and pieces have been finished off.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Do please leave comments. If nothing else it shows that there is somebody out there.