Search This Blog

Thursday 3 November 2011

Watching paint dry

We are decorating inside the tower so I shall not inflict a picture of that on you!

The ground outside the tower has been cleared, levelled and is about to get its top dressing of stone.   The pavement around the outside is complete, as is the Sidings entrance.   Almost all the interior doors have been hung and super they look too.

I shall wait a bit before posting photographs but all bar a few minor things the building work is now finished.

I bumped into a fencing contractor in Settle today who told me that he had regretted not having the opportunity to do the fences at the water tower.   However, having seen the job Les Brewer has made of the fences he was glad.   "I could never have done such a good job as that", he said.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Do please leave comments. If nothing else it shows that there is somebody out there.