Search This Blog

Saturday 17 December 2016

Google Knows Where You Are

Yesterday's post about the pie in the sky had a footnote of caution that many Blog followers may not know the whereabouts of Wigan (take off) and Low Bentham (landing).

So curiosity led me to a remote part of the Blog programme which shows who actually looks at it.   The statistics for THIS WEEK are below:

United States
1560
Russia
626
United Kingdom
204
Germany
60
France
55
Ukraine
31
Australia
9
Portugal
6
Spain
5
New Zealand
5


The top three are curious indeed.   Each is a nuclear power, disturbingly.   The UK is in third place.

Does the list really represent the proportions of worldwide interest in Settle Station Water Tower?   Or even water towers in general?   Possible I suppose but unlikely.

Maybe my occasional irreverences have put me on watch lists, eager to jump on suspicious keywords.

Well, to fans in The Pentagon, The Kremlin and GCHQ - 

HAAAAPY CHRISTMAS ONE AND ALL

For God's sake do not click to enlarge

1 comment:

  1. I don't believe in gods. Now by whom have I left myself open to attacks?

    ReplyDelete

Do please leave comments. If nothing else it shows that there is somebody out there.