Search This Blog

Thursday 29 May 2014

A Major Award and My First Selfie (not for the faint hearted)

I'm not talking about the National Railway Heritage Awards where we were beaten by York City Council's £32,000,000 scheme, about which no hard feelings.   Not much.

No, I was yesterday awarded a sticker by grandson Ben (5) for 'excellence at farting'.   For a grandpa, that is praise indeed and it is way up there with the Oscars.   Beats a National Railway Heritage award by any stretch.

Today, in total contrast grandson Ben gave me another sticker, pressed neatly onto my sweat shirt.   I thanked him and asked what it was for.  'Not farting' apparently:

click to enlarge my first 'selfie'

We can but hope for some consistency in these award decisions if confusion is to be avoided.

1 comment:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete

Do please leave comments. If nothing else it shows that there is somebody out there.