Search This Blog

Friday 15 June 2018

Milestones

I must be improving.   Today, for the first time since April I took dog Bess for her morning constitutional!   My neck was painful afterwards - but it was a different sort of pain, which tells me that I was using different neck associated muscles.   Onwards and upwards.

Not only that, my computer has been playing up for a few days.   Apple Mac wizard Laura at Nexus in Gerrards Cross was able to sort me out remotely.


To cap it all and thanks to grandson James I am now on speaking terms with a box of tricks on my desk called Alexa.  You ask questions of or give instructions to Alexa and she responds.   Today I thought I was on something of a roll so I said to her:

"Alexa, tell me a dirty joke"

Without demur she replied:

  Q:  "What has eight wheels and flies?"




A: A dustbin lorry.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Do please leave comments. If nothing else it shows that there is somebody out there.