Search This Blog

Saturday 15 October 2011

A cool birthday present

Today, October 15th is my Birthday. Let's just say the year I was born Hitler was bombing us and I can still remember being put under the dining room table during air raids. I'm what some would consider to be an old bugger. What has this to do with the picture above? It is a 'brick light' - one of four that will illuminate the pathway to the side entrance. As Ollie the electrician was fitting it I remarked that it looked cool, hastening to add that cool was not a word I often used.

Ollie (21) replied "You should use 'cool' more often. It suits you."    Quite the nicest 68th Birthday present a chap could wish for.   Cool in fact.
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment

Do please leave comments. If nothing else it shows that there is somebody out there.